Saturday, April 2, 2016

Why I am in Morocco

One day when I was doing readings at the Spiritualist Church, a friend named Sandi told me that she saw me standing in front of a mirror. It was a mirror in front with a mirror behind, so that what was shown was a reflection of a reflection, and images behind me of not myself, but of thousands of Sahrawi women.
So while I was being given escort and safe passage to Morocco to study healing arts and look for the Tuareg who have access to, and knowledge of, natural medicines, I was also being shown all the previous generations of women who were not given any medical care at all for their illnesses. Those women of the past were appealing to me, please do something to heal and help the women of the present.
That was in September, 2015. Today as I will found this new web page, it is October 2, 2016 and I have been in Morocco for 6 months. As of today, I have met with one Sahrawi family and I gave healings to a mother and a daughter. Because I saw so much information when I touched them, I believe each case requires her own page. And I want to document these cases so that any patterns which emerge become part of my case files.

I hereby dedicate this page to those beautiful spirits of women in spirit who promised to offer me protection as I tread over age-old customs of gender separation and voluntary turning from autonomy. Or as Bashar puts it, "You are masters of limitation, all earning your Masters degrees in learning about human limitation, imposed upon yourselves voluntarily as you come to experience the human form and its particular density. You chose your reality, you chose to add energy to all symbols which once were and still are all neutral, and you choose your shared belief systems and core mass beliefs. You agreed to the rules of the game, you chose your time frame and your conditions, and your health or physical reality is now a combination of those beliefs combined with free will and past life or prelife agreements. Ask yourself what you are getting out of your agreements and you will be closer to understanding why you have the health that you have."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.